"For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth." (Isaiah 62:1)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Purpose of The Wicked

Why the wicked exist, in response to a humour post.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Dear Grim reaper
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 19:05:58 +0800
From: Wei-Yee Chan
To: Fred A. Miller


Fred, the people whom we detest are put in their place by God Himself.
Once they've fulfilled God's purpose, they'll "disappear" for good. As
in the case of $in-gaporeans whose purpose was to arouse my anger
towards $in and show me what not to be, God struck them dead once they'd
completed their "mission". Long before I cursed them, God has already
damned them (Ephesians 1:3-4). The ones who're still standing (as least
for now) are meant to remind me that God's Will is fair. Remember, I
used to think that God was being cruel and unjust for not saving everyone?

Now, I'm not saying the wicked are willingly working for God and
sacrificing their souls for my sake - I'm really saying they're all part
of God's wonderful plan for our salvation.

Obama and all the God-damned people will go, but not until they've done
what God had intended them to do.


Fred A. Miller wrote:
>
> Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,
>
> So far this year you have taken away my favorite singer Michael Jackson,
>
> favorite actor Patrick Swayze, and favorite actress Farrah Fawcett.
>
>
>
> Just so you know, my favorite politicians are Obama, Pelosi, & Reid.
>
>
>
> Thank you.
>
>
>
>
> --
> "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined,
> but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to
> maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt
> to abuse them, which would include their own government."
> --George Washington

No comments: